“Your Mind Is Important To Your Health, It Is More Important Than Any Wealth”
Noreen is trained and accredited by the Transformation Institute and the Essex Institute of Clinical Hypnosis and Psychotherapy in the UK. She specialises in stress management, anxiety and well-being. Dedicated to developing herself professionally, Noreen is also:
- Approved by the National Council of Psychotherapist (NCP)
- Member of the Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy (APHP)
- Member of the National Register of Psychotherapists and Counsellors (NRPC)
Noreen is an experienced Wellness Consultant who grew up in the UAE. She is a UK-qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist with Psychotherapy skills. She is trained in a range of modalities, including: Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Virginia Satir’s Family therapy, couple’s and individual counselling, behavioural responses, anger management, changing habits and assertiveness. She is experienced using Clinical and Analytic Hypnotherapy, integrative counselling and Neuro-Linguistic Programming to help with variety of emotional issues and anxiety.
Her focus is to enable her clients to:
- Increase productivity, improve memory
- Work and learn more effectively
- Develop concentration and learning skills
- Resolve problems creatively
- Process grief
- Reduce stress and anger levels
- Enjoy greater confidence and self-esteem
A mother of two with a large Irish family, Noreen is passionate about working with people of all ages, but she feels her strengths are supporting teenagers and adults to help them create positive change in their lives. She helps people to regain their freedom and power by shifting their perspectives from the negative to the positive. With a growth-directed focus, she helps her clients to overcome traumatic and stressful life events.