Consultation with Nutritionists in Dubai & Abu Dhabi
Meet Our Highly Qualified Dietitians & Nutritionists
Consultations with our experienced nutritionist or dietitian in Dubai and Abu Dhabi include a detailed nutritional assessment, food journal analysis, a body composition check, nutrition education, and advice on the individual diet, as well as a customized nutrition plan tailored to each client needs.
Our comprehensive nutrition consultations
- Vegetarian & Vegan Nutrition
- Diabetes and Metabolic Disorder Nutrition
- Sports Nutrition
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) nutrition
- Weight Loss
- Food Intolerance
- Pre and Post Natal Nutrition
- Infancy and Childhood Nutrition
- Adolescence and Aging Nutrition
- Healthy Eating and Lifestyle Changes
- Digestive Health
- Healthy Fasting
- Hormone imbalance
- Fatigue, low energy levels
How does an appointment work?
Why Beyond Nutrition?
Our recent newspaper articles
We are here for you
More Details on Nutrition Consultation at Beyond Nutrition
As underlined by our name, nutrition is core to our philosophy of a healthier life and we take great pride in the successes we have booked with our clients. Our nutritional consultations are uniquely tailored to maximize impact. Particularly in the cases of diabetes we believe that a well-designed diet plan is essential. During the consultation, our Dietitian or nutritionist will do a full and thorough nutrition assessment covering the following aspects:
- Concerns you may have and whether known allergies or intolerances are present
- Current food intake and dietary habits
- Medical history and medications or supplements that are currently used
- Exercise regime you are following (if following) and other lifestyle aspects
- Body composition analysis that will indicate a variety of measures including body fat mass, lean muscle mass, total body water, weight, body mass index (BMI), minerals, available protein for muscle building and more
- The assessment is often complemented with blood and / or DNA tests to get a better view of your physical makeup
Based on the assessment our Dietitian or nutritionist will provide advice on your diet and together we will set realistic and achievable goals (e.g. goals for performance, health, weight). A uniquely customized nutrition plan will be emailed to you to follow for two weeks. After this period a follow-up consultation is recommended to measure results and make alterations where needed.
Nutritional goals for athletes are often very specific and require careful management and monitoring of dietary patterns and food intake to ensure that the food consumption and timing are appropriate. Many athletes also use dietary supplementation to help meet their increased nutritional needs and performance goals.
Consulting with a Dietitian or nutritionist to discuss your nutritional intake is extremely important because they will offer you guidance, and a meal plan that works with the schedule, time restraints, and increased nutritional needs that you require. For example, it would be good to know if supplementation is necessary or if food consumption is enough to meet your requirements
A well-balanced and nutritious diet is necessary to attain good physical health and overall wellness. In addition, getting the right amount of nutrients can help individuals avoid illnesses that are primarily caused by unhealthy eating and lifestyle habits.
Food plays a significant role in our overall health – some may improve our physical performance and mental abilities, while others may have negative effects on our health. Some foods may help you alleviate the symptoms of a specific disease, while others may aggravate these symptoms.
A food tolerance test is the first step in determining which foods may cause an adverse reaction in your immune system, and it only takes a simple blood test to find out!
Scientific studies have linked intolerance to food-specific IgG antibodies, which can be behind a wide range of symptoms and chronic conditions. Food intolerance is different to a food allergy. Allergies usually occur after the consumption of a specific substance and produces a quick and severe reaction, which can sometimes be accompanied by life-threatening anaphylactic shocks. On the other hand, intolerance develops over time, and the symptoms will only appear when the immune system is already struggling to cope with immune complexes that have accumulated in the body.
Though it is not life-threatening, intolerance to certain foods can have a significant impact on one’s quality of life, and it is generally difficult to diagnose. Because the symptoms appear delayed and may seem unrelated to food consumption, the affected individual may not always associate the symptoms with what they have eaten a few days earlier.
Enjoy the wholesome advantages of healthy weight management
Being overweight or obese can make a person more vulnerable to getting a variety of high-risk diseases and conditions. According to the World Health Organization, having a Body Mass Index (BMI) higher than 25 increase your risk factor in acquiring noncommunicable diseases. These include heart disease and stroke, which are two of the leading causes of death in 2012. Obesity is also a primary cause of diabetes, musculoskeletal disorders, and different forms of cancer, including of the breast, ovary, prostrate, kidney, and colon.
Our health professionals can help you avoid these by losing weight in a healthy and fulfilling way. We have a team of nutritionists and dietitians who can help you improve your diet and nutrition intake, as well as assist you in making the necessary changes to your lifestyle. We provide individualised nutrition consultations so we can address your specific nutrition and wellness needs.
We also have DNA Testing including theDNA Diet test to find out which diet and physical training programs work best for the unique genetic code of each individual. This allows our clients to maximise the benefits and results of their wellness programs.
With a combined approach of science and the principles of holism, our clients are able to enjoy a higher quality of life, while reaching their fitness goals and avoiding possible illnesses.
Maintaining a healthy weight is vital in keeping your physical well-being at its best. Keeping your weight to an ideal level can give you more energy to enjoy everyday life, and it can increase your self-esteem and make you feel good about yourself.
Experience these benefits with the help of a weight loss program specially tailored by our experts for you.
At Beyond Nutrition in Dubai we conduct many blood tests. The process is simple:
- Book an appointment at our Dubai JLT clinic and our licensed, experienced nurse will take a blood sample which will be sent to the lab the same day. The whole process will take around 10 minutes. We can also visit you at a location of your convenience (additional costs for home/office visits apply)
- The test result report with your blood values will be shared with you by email after 1-2 working days
- If the test results show you have any deficiency, it is highly recommended to expose your skin more to the sun. Bearing in mind skin risks and other limitations here in UAE, many opt for supplements or dietary adjustments. We can support you with separate nutrition consultations with our Dietitian to make the required changes to your diet and lifestyle
The body composition analysis can be done by manually taken measurements (weight, circumferences, and fat caliper measurements) or by using the most advanced bioelectrical impedance analysis (BIA). The InBody test results provide comprehensive information about total body weight, body fat mass, lean muscle mass, total body water, protein and mineral levels, BMI, basal metabolic rate and individual fitness score.