Tailored to Your Needs
The Right Experts
All our nutritionists and dietitians are fully certified and licensed by the UAE government (Dubai Health Authority), and have many years of professional experience in diet advice, nutrition consultation and tailored meal plan design.
Our Recent Articles
Beyond Nutrition in the NEWS.
More Details On Nutrition Consultation At Beyond Nutrition
As underlined by our name, nutrition is core to our philosophy of a healthier life and we take great pride in the successes we have booked with our clients. Our nutritional consultations are uniquely tailored to maximize impact. Particularly in the cases of diabetes we believe that a well-designed diet plan is essential. During the consultation, our Dietitian or nutritionist will do a full and thorough nutrition assessment covering the following aspects:
- Concerns you may have and whether known allergies or intolerances are present
- Current food intake and dietary habits
- Medical history and medications or supplements that are currently used
- Exercise regime you are following (if following) and other lifestyle aspects
- Body composition analysis that will indicate a variety of measures including body fat mass, lean muscle mass, total body water, weight, body mass index (BMI), minerals, available protein for muscle building and more
- The assessment is often complemented with blood and / or DNA tests to get a better view of your physical makeup
Based on the assessment our Dietitian or nutritionist will provide advice on your diet and together we will set realistic and achievable goals (e.g. goals for performance, health, weight). A uniquely customized nutrition plan will be emailed to you to follow for two weeks. After this period a follow-up consultation is recommended to measure results and make alterations where needed.
The body composition analysis can be done by manually taken measurements (weight, circumferences, and fat caliper measurements) or by using the most advanced bioelectrical impedance analysis (BIA). The InBody test results provide comprehensive information about total body weight, body fat mass, lean muscle mass, total body water, protein and mineral levels, BMI, basal metabolic rate and individual fitness score.